Software development interns
Roles and responsibilities
Acuitus is looking for interns with a strong background in Computer Science. This is a paid internship in which you will be participating in the development of our computer-based tutoring system and its supporting tools. You will be doing vitally important work to advance our efforts in producing and supporting our Digital Tutor. The ideal candidate will be a junior or senior undergraduate student studying computer science who has an interest in gaining valuable professional experience.
- Substantial software programming background
- solid understanding of core Java libraries and ability to rapidly learn new languages
- Excellent interpersonal and technical communication skills
- Rapid and motivated self-learner
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
This is a paid internship.Send us your cover letter and resume to apply!